In October, the Stronger Nonprofits Initiative (SNI) launched in Milwaukee, welcoming a cohort of nine organizations run by leaders of color. This regional program, presented by IFF in partnership with JPMorgan Chase and Fiscal Management Associates (FMA), works with nonprofit leaders to strengthen fiscal management practices in an effort to circumvent the structural barriers to accessing capital and real estate opportunities people of color often face.
On January 27 at 9am CT, we invite you to join us as we celebrate this investment in the Milwaukee community and discuss how we can continue supporting nonprofits run by leaders of color.
Featured speakers include:
- Wisconsin Lieutenant Governor Mandela Barnes
- Crystal Coats, IFF Director of Programs and Initiatives
- Darian Luckett, IFF Director of Lending – Wisconsin & Iowa
- Andrew Keller, Executive Director, Market Manager, J.P. Morgan Private Bank
- Current SNI Cohort Members Joe’Mar Hooper, Safe & Sound Executive Director and Keith Stanley, Near West Side Partners Executive Director
Error: Contact form not found.
Meeting ID and password for the webinar will be provided in the confirmation email.