With 2022 coming to a close, there’s much to celebrate from the past 12 months. IFF has embarked on a quest to do more to strengthen nonprofits and the communities they serve, which has meant…
More capital for more changemakers.
- Construction Begins on World’s Largest Ronald McDonald House – Increasing Access to Pediatric Health Care in Central Ohio
- Built from Within: PODER Begins Construction of Chicago’s First Immigrant Integration and Job Center
More problem-solving for system-level challenges.
- Stronger Together: Health Care Systems Investing in Early Care & Education
- 10 Key Takeaways from the Stronger Nonprofits Initiative’s First Five Years
More investment impact across the Midwest.
- 3 Nonprofit Leaders Reflect on Serving More, Serving More Effectively, and Serving More Equitably
- Gov. Whitmer Announces Application is Now Live for $50M in Grants to Open and Grow Child Care Facilities in Michigan
Together, we can build more vibrant, equitable communities, and we look forward to continuing the quest to do more in the year ahead.